Monday 16 December 2013

I suppose I should blog...

So, I figured I haven't posted for a while and I really should, otherwise I will never get into this blogging thing! I reckon this will only be a short post because I am UBER busy at the moment (yes I did need to use capitals).

Let's talk about sleep! Last night I got up around 4 times for Harry, he's six months now and normally wakes once or twice (yes I am that lucky!). Then I did the worst thing I could do, around 6ish I bought him into my bed, I was just tired and unfortunately I don't think straight when I am tired! One of the things I am struggling with getting to sleep, normally I would say I fall to sleep instantly but I suppose this time of year is normal for lack of sleep. I go to bed, try and sleep but will my brain let me? No! It goes on and on about what I need to do!

Let's talk about tidying! I am not a tidy person, I will never say I am one of those mums who keeps her house in great nick! I just don't want to, I have the time (Harry permitting) but no motivation. However saying all of that, as of two days ago I started to gut my house and clean it. I started with the kitchen/dinning room and threw out all the crap we don't use then organised the cupboards so it looked good. Then yesterday I did the living room, doing the same thing! Today I am going to do Harry's room plus clean the bathrooms (since his is the smallest and easiest). Please do not ask me why, I have no clue but I would like to keep it up.

Let's talk about Christmas! Please don't... I actually cannot bare to think about it but thought I should at least mention it since we are 9 sleeps away. I am no where near with my gifts, I haven't wrapped anything and to be honest I don't know what I can afford! I don't feel the slightest bit Christmassy, even though my tree is up and I have watched endless Christmas movies! Hopefully the Christmas Murder Mystery we are having at Bee's (Journeys are my Diary) with put me in the spirit but that is not till Saturday!

I am going to stop because I said this was going to be a short post and I need to get on with my cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment